Want to train with me but live outside of my area in Israel?
Have no fear, online personal training is here!
Thanks to the latest developments in tech, online personal training is the most flexible, cost-effective, awesome way to reach your fitness goals. If you want to work out where and when it’s convenient for you (instead of relying on someone else’s location and availability), at the fraction of the cost of in-person fitness training, online coaching is for you.
This way, you can get fit even if your schedule is nuts and your budget is tight!
What do I get and what’s in it for me?
You get a customized workout program (via a website and app) that I create specifically for you and your goals. We’ll work with resources you already have available, including your own home, outdoors, or your local fitness facilities.
If desired, you can also get nutrition coaching where you’ll make changes one small – but powerful – habit at a time
This is a sample screenshot of how the workout interface looks:
What are the benefits of online personal training?
• Scheduling is a non-issue. You’re not stuck with someone else’s schedule or someone else’s idea of what a training session should look like. We do what works for you.
• We can be much more flexible with your workout programs than a typical 60-minute gym session. I have clients who split their workouts into five 20-minute sessions per week, for example.
• Your results are my first priority. With online training, I can accommodate your specific needs, schedule, capability, and more.
• You work out when and where you want, but still get the benefit of a structured program and ongoing support from a coach.
• You don’t need to go to a gym, if you don’t want to! Many of my clients train in their own homes (and you don’t even need expensive equipment).
• You get accountability and support. Rather than booking hour-long sessions at the gym each week, I can provide ongoing support as you work toward your goals.
• It’s cost effective. You’re not paying a coach a high hourly rate (plus club overhead), so you can get better training at a fraction of the price online.
• Location is not a factor. You can work with a personal trainer who suits your needs from anywhere in the world!
Will online training work for me?
- Online personal training will work best for clients who have at least some experience with exercise. Although each exercise will be accompanied by an instructional video, I am obviously not there in person to teach or to watch your form. You should know the basics of exercise form or you might want to book a couple of sessions with a personal trainer in person first to learn them.
- You are also going to need some level of self-motivation and self-discipline. My job is to provide you with the support, direction, and accountability you need. Your job is to get done what you’ve set out to do. It’s not quite as much accountability as a trainer who shows up at your house and forces you to work out.
- You don’t need a ton of equipment or space, but you probably will want to buy a few things. A few dumbbells, resistance bands, and maybe a TRX or suspension trainer system. I will help you choose the pieces that will be best for you.
How much does it cost?
$120 USD / month for training only. Commitment is on a month-to-month basis and may be cancelled at any time.
$150 USD / month for training plus nutrition. Commitment is on a month-to-month basis and may be cancelled at any time.
OK, I may be interested. What do I do now?