It’s been 2 years since my last Favorite Things post. Oops.
Here are some of the things I am loving lately:
1. These Thai Veggie Burgers. My friend Andrea kept telling me to make them but I didn’t. Then one day she made them for me, and since then I can’t stop! She was right. As usual.
2. This Sesame Fried Rice. Simple, one-pot, ingredients I usually have on hand, healthy, and everyone eats it without complaining.
3. My new FAQ page. Do me a favor and check it out. Let me know if there are any other questions you have always wanted to ask.
4. My new Work With Me Page and built in calendar system. I love helping people, but all the time I was spending answering questions and consulting on things with people who are not planning to become clients was making me less than effective for my actual paying clients.
5. This post on Healthy Girl’s Kitchen about Chef AJ’s triumph over trigger foods, emotional eating, and learning to truly eat for hunger. Chef AJ reveals that she eats steamed kale for breakfast. Steamed. Kale. For. Breakfast. And points out that “If you’re not hungry enough to eat kale, you’re not hungry.” My world is officially rocked, babes. Holy crap.
6. Every single thing about this post from Natalia at Engine Two on Peace with Food. Honestly, I am understanding more and more each day that what most of us are struggling with is straight forward Food Addiction and addiction to the feeling of being over-full.
7. Last but not least The Sweetest Vegan’s YouTube Channel. I cannot express how much I love this woman. Her recipes are sometimes not healthy, but she just has fun and rocks it out on camera. Love. Subscribe and enjoy. Here’s a sample.