It happens now and then, during an Intro Session, that a potential client will say “You seem great, and your program seems wonderful, but I can’t afford it.”
What I hear when someone tells me they can’t pay for coaching is that a.) they aren’t really thinking about what solving this problem is worth to them (hint: priceless) and/or b.) they doubt either their own ability, or mine, to actually achieve the solution. Often they have already paid other coaches or spent loads on countless books, programs, special foods, etc etc, and still haven’t healed their food relationship. I know, because that was my story too. How can I convince them that this time would be any different? See this post for that answer. As for what it’s worth….
What is it worth?
- Imagine a world where you are immune to the daily barrage of food temptations and saboteurs
- Imagine making healthy choices 2nd nature without struggling or stressing
- Imagine your children following suit
- Imagine feeling healthy, strong and confident in your skin. What would you accomplish if you didn’t have body shame holding you back?
- Imagine your children living in healthy bodies and having a positive relationship with food and their self-esteem, because you can only teach them this if you are doing it yourself. You getting healthy creates ripples on the pond. Healthy you → healthy families → healthy communities
- Imagine managing your time and your priorities so well that eating healthy and exercising regularly just flow naturally
- Imagine the feeling of following through on what you said you would do and on what you know is important to you.
- Imagine wearing the kinds of clothes you have always wanted to wear.
- Imagine the feeling of success and joy at FINALLY putting this body/food beast in it’s place, kneeling at your feet.
So, what is it worth? I don’t know about you, but to me, that is all absolutely priceless. When I hired my health coach, I got my life back. There is no monetary value I could ever assign to that.
Now, the hidden costs of staying where you are, struggling with food and weight:
- Having a million sizes of clothes in your closet and not really fitting into any of them. How much have you spent on clothes that sit in your closet unwearable and accusatory? Learning to lose weight and maintain it for life will allow you to finally build a wardrobe of beautiful clothes all the in the same size, saving you money, time, and stress each morning.
- Spending money on take-out food, restaurant meals, and mad binge-runs. Learning healthy meal planning and time management skills will substantially cut down on your food budget. Bringing your own healthy lunch to work can be a huge money saver, as can ditching a daily candy or bakery habit.
- Despite what you might think, healthy food is cheaper than junk. Beans and grains are crazy cheap, for one! You don’t have to buy all special, organic, gold-dusted whatever food in my program. I don’t believe in “super foods”. You will learn to buy what you need from your regular supermarket, prepare it, and not have it rot in the fridge. And yes, your picky kids will eat it too! I promise you it’s not all kale burgers and tofu! You want mac and cheese, you’ll make mac and cheese and it will still work.
- Medications, medical bills, the time spent going to doctor’s appointments – all lessen when you get healthier!
The Frank Money Talk
One-on-one coaching is currently $100-120 for a one-hour session and the two-week follow-up period when we are in touch via email, whatsapp, text message, etc. Most clients are in touch with me somehow every single day. That is a heck of a lot of support and contact! (The price difference depends on whether you pay in monthly payments or all up front). So roughly $200/month, which I don’t think is very much for all of the benefits above and this level of support. But hey, I don’t know your financial situation, and I know sometimes things are tight (especially for families here in Israel paying in shekels).
So here I am to explode your last excuse: I have a scholarship program! This means that if you want my help and are in such dire financial straights that you cannot afford it, all you have to do is email me Emily@TriumphWellness.com and ask. I won’t shame you for your money situation or anything. I have learned over the years that people who pay for something value it way more than those who get it for free though, so together we will work out an amount you can comfortably pay that also empowers you to make the changes in life you wish to make. Don’t be shy, email me.
In the meantime, if you finally do see the value and worth of working with a coach like moi and want to explore the possibility of one-on-one coaching, you can go right to my calendar HERE, put the time in your local time zone, and just book a trial session to see what it’s like. Three little words, baby: Totally Worth it.