Does your evening family meal look all cozy and happy like those folks above?
What evening family meal, you ask?
If you are:
- At wits end when it comes to feeding your crew (they need to eat AGAIN?!)
- Confused about what is healthy, what is not, and how to get your loved ones to eat the former
- At a loss of what to cook for dinner each night, or breakfast, or even what to pack in those school lunches day after day
- Resorting to take-out food, packaged processed food and fast food all too often
- Picky eaters are driving you to distraction
- Tired of being a short-order cook, preparing a different meal for each kid (Jimmy only eats plain pasta, Moshe only eats hot dogs…)
If you would like to restore peace, sanity, delicious food and HEALTH to your kitchen, then this 2-month program is for you!
We will cover as needed:
- Meal planning so easy you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it before
- Customizing Menus for your family’s specific needs and tastes
- Getting picky eaters to broaden their horizons (You will learn from the QUEEN here, as I have had some deep personal experience with my son who went from plain pasta ONLY to happily eating things like Lentil Soup, Garlicky Spinach and Mustard-Braised Salmon)
- Personalized Nutrition Education for any special concerns such as overweight, high cholesterol, gluten intolerance, digestive problems and even vegetarian-meat eater coexistence.
- Health Food Store Tour to meet some yummy new possibilities (If you’re not local, you get the tour via DVD)
- If desired, actual cooking sessions in your home or mine!
Four sessions over the course of 2-months with unlimited email support in between sessions.
The price? Cheaper than all that pizza take-out!
(Can you really even put a price on your family’s health or your peace of mind? Think Big Picture.)